In the XIX century, the first Count of Villapadierna, Don Felipe Padierna de Villapadierna y Muñiz, will build in this property a neo-gothic palace that is now home of our country house.
Located in a wonderful spot and surrounded by vineyards, this old XIX century palace has been renovated to enjoy the desirable comfort and peace and to give every room in the building its own personality thanks to a modern decoration combined with the traditional shape of the building, creating a pleasant, welcoming and unique place.
A total of eight rooms, fully equipped, in two floors/ divided in 2 floors.
- Entrance hall and reception
- Three handicapped adapted rooms (two of individual use). With TV, Wi-Fi, Telephone and full bathroom
- Living room- dining room with three different atmospheres and chimney.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- An interesting library in the skylight area with a luminous reading area and more than 300 books.
- Two suites and three double rooms. With TV, Wi-Fi, Telephone and full bathroom.
The upper level part of the palace is made up of a terrace with four towers and a medieval style balcony.
This superb viewpoint offers its visitors wonderful views of the property and its natural richness in the incomparable setting of Ribera del Duero.
+34 980 05 99 80